Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Friday 8 June 2018

Day 8 Crave-- Set To Obey

Psalm 119:60

1) How did the psalmist decide to respond to God's Word?

Right away he got up, got back on the track of following God.  He didn't waste any time doing this.

2) Why is it important to obey God's commands immediately? What does "obeying God's Word later" imply? Why?

When we hesitate in obeying God we grieve the Holy Spirit and we hurt ourselves. We are disobiediant to God when we obey later, yet obeying later is better than not obeying at all. When we obey instantly we are following God and getting into His blessings right away too. It is always best to obey the one who created us and desires the best for us.

3) How have I been obeying God's word so far?

I have been waiting for God to move in our lives as far a the church goes and my story and my music and my pottery.  I have been nice and shown love to those whom have hurt me or are just an annoyance.  I forgive them too. Unlike my past where I would hide or avoid hurting people to avoid being hurt by them again. I am trying to be a nicer person than I used to be.

GOODIE BAG -- Obedience must be absolute, immediate and complete.  




No comments:

Post a Comment