Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Thursday 7 June 2018

Crave Day 6 -- Confidence In The Word

Psalm 119: 46

1) Why do I think was the psalmist so confident about God's Word?

God never changes and He can trust if God's Word. He wouldn't be put to shame.

2) Why can we trust and put our hope in the Word of God?

It is the truth and gives us wisdom.

3) How much do I trust the Bible? Why do I trust God's word?

I trust in the bible a lot but there are times when my life falls apart I know the Word is right, but sometimes I feel it is not for me.  Those times get less and less as I mature in the Lord. God has never let me down, unlike people.  God's Word is the truth and God wrote it through man.  It is a good way to live our lives.

GOODIE BAG -- The unchanging Word of God is something we can trust, put our hope in, and build our lives on.
 








No comments:

Post a Comment