Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Thursday 7 June 2018

Crave Day 7 -- Source Of Comfort

Psalm 119:52

1) What did the psalmist do to God in verse 49?  What promise will always be there for me that I can claim?

He told God to not forget what he said and to remember him.  

The promise God gave me is that He will always be there for me.

2)  The psalmist took comfort in God's "ancient laws." What experience did I have with God seeing me through past circumstances?

He has taken me through many things, many healings too.  Right now I think of how He got me through the hurts that pastors do and has directed me what to do in each case.  I have had all types of pastors, from very good to mediocre to not very good. I have learned the hard way that pastors are still human and will fail us.

3)  How does remembering God's promises in His Word help me to persevere through tough times?

God doesn't lie and will always be there for me. God never changes, therefore if He led me through tough times before He will lead me through them again.

GOODIE BAG: God's Word comforts because it shows us that what He did before, He can also do today. 








No comments:

Post a Comment