Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Day 19 Crave-- Cry Out

Psalm 119:147

1) How would you describe the intensity of the psalmist's cry unto God in verse 147 to 149?

With so much intensity, passion and desire to the point of stress, 'help me or I will never be able to sleep' is his how much intensity he had.

2) What area or concern in my life do I need to present to God now?

I need to stop listening to the lie that I am not wanted by my family, church or everyone.  I was laying in bed last night thinking that I am now 63.  For the first 2 years of my life Mom was afraid to get near me in case I died, yet for the next 61 years, I have been using that early rejection to feel that I have been abandoned during the rest of my life.  Yes, there are times people have not liked me, most of those years were during my school years, but now only occasionally and those people are insecure.  People now say I am fun to be around and they intentionally want to be with me, not forced into doing it because they have to, but women and men do like to hang out with me.  Of course not all of them, but many of them. 

I have often thought of how those who were raised during the 30's Depression spent the rest of their lives in fear of spending money. The 10 years of lack at their beginning controlled their entire life. Our childhood can put many bondages upon us that we carry our whole life.  I no longer want the 2 years of rejection at the beginning of my life to control my life like it has, so I cry out to God for help. 

3) How much am I in faith that God will hear me when I call on Him? 

I know that God always hears me, but I wonder if He will answer me.  Sometimes I am afraid to hear His answer, afraid He will yell at me, but this is not what I have experienced by Him so why do I keep going back to that stinking attitude?  This goes back to my parents and other people who didn't want to or knew how to answer or respond to me.  God is not imperfect as people are.  He will always have the right answers.  He wants the best for my life.

I denounce the lie that I am not wanted, in the name of Jesus and I declare that through Christ's help I will live a life knowing that I am accepted and loved by God, my family and friends.  I cry out to God for help!

GOOD BAG - When we cry out, God hears us and moves on our behalf.









No comments:

Post a Comment