Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Monday 25 June 2018

Day 18 Crave - Tried and Tested

Psalms 119:139

1) What made the psalmist trust God's statued (vs 140)?

He has tested God's promises and  God has not failed him.  He the servant loves them.

2) In my life, why can I say that God's word is trustworthy?

God has never failed me in anything.  He has always been there despite how I act.  Unlike my mother, he has not sent me to my room until I was a good child.  He is compassionate and understands me because He created me for a purpose on this earth.

3) How much do I trust God's statues? What practical steps can  I take for me to deepen my trust in God?

I wish I could say I trust in God's statutes 100% but I don't.  I let my mind go back to my old sinful ways and feel sorry for myself.  

So how can I stop this?  Fist, think before I act.  Second, when I am in a bad way I need to stop and go and sin no more.  I need to realize I am sinning against God.  I see it in others, but don't always see it in me.  I need to recognize my sin for what it is.  It is a pure and simple sin, nothing more.  

GOODIE BAG - God's promises can be counted on, no matter how impossible the situation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment