Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Sunday 24 June 2018

Day 16 - Crave -- The Greateast Treasure

Psalm 119:127

1) What did the psalmist ask for in order to understand God's statutes (Vs 125)?

He wanted God to help him understand the inner meanings of God's instructions, not just surface understanding.

2) How did the psalmist describe God's commands (v 127)?

He loved God's commands better than gold or precious gemstones. 

3) How much do I treasure God's commandments? How is this shown in the way I live?

This is an interesting question. Do I treasure it the way the psalmist did?  I have never thought about this.  I love God's commandments as they have helped me to improve my life. As a result, my life is not controlled by insecurities, fear or anger like it used to be.  I do want to love God's commandments more than gold or precious gemstones like the psalmist did.

No comments:

Post a Comment