Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Sunday 24 June 2018

Day 15 Crave - The Surest Hope

Psalm 119:116

1) How did the psalmist respond to his enemies? Why do you think did he respond that way?

He asks God to get the evil doers out of his way and to expose what they are doing.  He remains close to God.  He asked God to get rid of the evil doers because he knew he could not do it.  He relied on God to take revenge.

2) What was the psalmist's attitude in spite of the challenges he faced? (Vs 117)?
For God to uphold him and protect him and stick with him and he will give his all to God.

3) How can God help me stand in awe of his laws today?

To continue to be with me and to remind me of His laws ever moment of my life.

GOODIE BAG: God's Word is faithful and a sure source of hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment