Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Sunday 10 June 2018

Day 10 Crave-- Living Testimony

Psalm 119:74

1) As the psalmist lived his life, many eyes were on him. How can I relate with him?  How do I feel about the truth that people are watching me?

As a Christian, I know that people are watching me. This makes me watch what I say and to be a better witness for Christ for their sake.  At times it also does not please me for 2 reasons.  First, there are those who are like the Pharisees and are waiting for me to fail so they can accuse and point their finger at me.  Those people think that Christians are perfect.  Which brings me to the second point, which is that I am not perfect and it annoys me when the world expects that. 

2) Where did the psalmist get his confidence to live for God even under the scrutiny of the world?

He put his hope in God and His Word. He knew that those who fear God will rejoice when they see him.

3) Why can we be confident in choosing to remain on God's side even amidst opposition (Romans 8:31, 2 Corinthians 4:16)

If God is for us then who can be against us.  God never gives up on me and is always renewing me to change me into be a better woman for His glory.

GOODIE BAG: Let the world see in your life that God has the power to redeem and transformed.  






No comments:

Post a Comment