Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Crave Day 4 -- Where To Get Strength?

Psalms 119:28

1) What was the psalmist asking God to do in verses 25, 28 and 31?

vs. 25  - To get him back on his feet.
vs 28 - To preserve his life according to God's will.
vs 31- Do not put me to shame. 

2) In what area or concern in my life do I need God to intervene?

Help me to forgive instantly when someone offends me and to let it go.  To realize even pastors will offend me.
Organize my life and to tell me what to let go of and what projects need to be finished first.
Help me to not plan my day, but to let God plan it.
Realize everything is in God's timing and when I get a curveball thrown at me and everything I am doing gets put on the shelf, I am not stressed about it.  To remember that the world won't end if I don't have my things done. That I want to do them, not have to do them. Remember all the projects Doreen never finished so I don't have to finish them either. 

3) What promises in God's Word can I claim for my current condition?

Those who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me -- Philippian 4:13
Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let my requests be made known to God --Philippians 4:6

Goodie Bag --  Let God's word be your ultimate source of strength to face life. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment