Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Saturday 21 October 2017

Doing What Matters - Day 8 - Love Recklessly - Part One

Today's devotion is how we, me included, love when it is easy.  We are called to love the loveless.  This is hard, especially when they hurt us. 
Mathew 22: 34-36; Luke 10: 25-37

There wasn't a question today, but and interesting thought.

The danger for most of us is not that we'll become bad people who don't care about things that matter. No the danger is that we'll become good people who don't do anything that matters! 

Within me lies a person who desires  to love. God's Spirit is pulling me and inviting me to become more of that person.  The Spirit never quilt's me, shames me, or bullies me to become loving. 

He completes me. 

Where I lack in love God fills it.  There have been many times that I know God has given me the words to say to someone in need.  I don't know what they need, but God does.  Staying in the Spirit is extremely important in order to let God complete me.

No comments:

Post a Comment