Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Monday 30 October 2017

Doing What Matters - Day 12- Lead Couragously Part 2

What do I talk about?  Do I gossip? -  I used to but not any more. Do I talk more about myself instead of taking and interest in others? -  More than I should.  Do I talk about Jesus? - Unfortunately not as much as I should.  I have turned people away from Jesus by talking about this very sensitive subject so I fear talking about Him and offending people.  I need to learn to talk about Jesus in LOVE without being or sounding pushy.

Lord I need you wisdom on what to say to people, when to say it and how to say it. Help me to be a witness to bring people to You and not to turn them away. 

Act 4 : 7-20, Luke 6:45, Proverbs 18:21 James 3: 3-12



No comments:

Post a Comment