Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Day 12 Crave -- Faithful And True

Psalm 119:96

1) How is God's Word "eternal," described in these verses?

Our lives end on this earth, but God's truth and Word never ends. His ways and World are very wide and keep going forever and ever. Romans 3:10-19 says that everyone is imperfect and evil, therefore, we need to die to rid our sin.  God is perfect and therefore can go on forever.  Perfection will not come until we get to heaven, through Jesus Christ, where there is no sin.

2) In verse 95, how did the psalmist respond to those who threatened to attack him? Why do you think he responds that way?

He doesn't get concerned about those who want to hurt him.  He is only concerned with what God has planned for him.  He keeps his eyes on God and not on our sinful world.

3) What steps will I take to put this truth into action today?

I need to stay in the word and get my strength from God so that I can do as the psalmist and fix my eyes on God and not look at how the world treats me, even when it comes from the church.

GOODIE BAG: God's Word stands firm forever. 








No comments:

Post a Comment