Stormy Sky

Stormy Sky
When I Walk Through The Shadow Of Death I Shall Not Fear

Monday 17 August 2015

God Created Me



This verse caught my interest in Ephesians 1  in The Message Bible,"Long before He (God) laid down earth's foundations, he had us on his mind, had settled on us as the focus of his love."

What does it mean to focus on something?  It means to be the center or focal point.  

Imagine, when God designed me I became the center of his focus.  The creator of the world sees me as his center of focus. That is incredible. 

In worship I sing that I surrender all of my life to God, but in reality I don't surrender all. My focus is not on God. I don't worship God with all my heart, mind and soul.

The chapter continues to say that Jesus paid the price of sin for us therefore we are free from everything, yet I still sin.  The question is why?

When problems arise, instead of keeping my focus on God I look down at my problems.   I look down instead of up. 
 
It is reassuring to know that the creator of the universe loves me and has his focus on me, even if I take mine off of Him.

All I can say to this is "God thank you that your focus is always on me, even when I take my focus off you.
Help me to remember that I am the center of your focus, then you will become huge and my problems small in my mind." 








 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment